Kilrie Granary Cancellation Policy
1. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation at Kilrie Granary.
2. The balance of payment is due one month before your wedding or function. No access will be permitted unless payment has been made in full.
3. A refundable damages deposit of £100 is payable at the time of booking.
4. Cancellations less than 3 months prior to the wedding or function will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
5. Functions or weddings cancelled less than 1 month prior to the wedding will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
6. Any wine pre-purchased directly from the venue, whereby the order has been submitted, will not be eligible for a refund if your wedding is cancelled.
7. Any functions or weddings that are cancelled due to unexpected or unforeseen circumstances such as pandemics or natural disasters less than 6 months before the date will be able to reschedule for another date in the future subject to availability. We recommend all customers take out the necessary insurance in the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking.
8. Our policy would be to only offer an alternative date if the venue is unable to hold your wedding or function due to a natural disaster, the outbreak of infectious or contagious disease, or the venue is closed by the relevant authority.
9. The safety of our guests is of utmost importance so in the event that the Government or local authority declared a lock down or banned any public gatherings then this would permit you to reschedule your wedding or function for another date (subject to availability). In these circumstances we would not be able to offer a refund.
10. We urge all our clients to take out the appropriate insurance to cover their function or event.